Original title: Shandong notified 5 party members and cadres to act as "umbrella" for evil forces.
Since the deployment of the special struggle against crime and crime, Shandong discipline inspection and supervision organs at all levels have seriously investigated and dealt with a number of problems concerning crime, corruption and "umbrellas". Recently, the Shandong Provincial Commission for Discipline Inspection has reported five typical cases of Party members and cadres recently investigated and prosecuted acting as "umbrellas" for the evil forces.
1. Some of the trunk policemen of Wucheng Brigade of Dezhou Public Security Bureau act as "protective umbrella" for highway bullies. Since 2015, Ma Shengcai, commander of the Second Squadron of Wucheng Traffic Police Brigade, Xiao Zhiqiang, commander of the Order Section and Yu Yong of the Fifth Squadron, together with their officers, have not punished the illegal owners who pay protection fees to the highway bullies during the investigation and punishment of illegal vehicles such as overloading, drunk driving, unlicensed vehicles, missed insurance and missed trial. After receiving the benefit of the highway bully personnel, 1 million 421 thousand and 800 yuan will be paid privately. Xiao Zhiqiang and Yu Yong were separately expelled from the Party membership and from public service, and Ma Sheng was expelled from public service. The three men, together with 14 other policemen involved, were transferred to the judicial organ for legal treatment.
2. Wang Lei, former deputy secretary of the Party's group and deputy chief procurator of the Boxing People's Procuratorate, acted as a "protective umbrella" for the evil forces. In February 2018, the Binzhou Public Security Bureau cracked down on gangland criminal gangs. After investigation, from March 2013 to February 2017, Wang Lei accepted Wang's property and entrusted three times. During the process of handling the examination, arrest and prosecution of criminal cases involving members of the organization, he made use of his position to facilitate perverting the law for personal gain, ignored facts and evidence, and made members of the organization evade corresponding criminal responsibility by not approving arrest or prosecuting. Accountability will help the organization to grow and expand. Wang Lei also involved other violations of discipline and law, was expelled from the party, dismissed from public service, and transferred to the judiciary for legal treatment.
3. Cao Yusheng, former Party secretary and director of the Bureau of Oceanography and Fisheries of Wendeng District, Weihai City, acted as a "protective umbrella" for evil forces. In November 2017, the Weihai Municipal Public Security Bureau cracked up a criminal case of a vicious force. After investigation, the gang unauthorized changes in the use of the sea area, purchased a number of "three no" ships (unlicensed, unlicensed, and without registry), formed an illegal "sea convoy brigade", repeatedly using detention of vessels, threats of violence and other means of long-term extortion, unlawful detention and forced hand-over on the pretext that passing ships affected aquaculture and caused losses. Easy to wait for illegal activities. Cao Yusheng, as the main person in charge of the industry supervision department, knows that the gang has illegal acts, but he has not handed over the illegal clues to the relevant departments, and has not investigated and punished the relevant issues, providing opportunities and space for the gang to carry out long-term illegal and criminal acts. Cao Yusheng was also involved in other violations of discipline and law, and was expelled from the Party, dismissed from public service, and transferred to the judiciary for legal treatment.
4. Wang Junlong, Deputy investigator of Rizhao Commerce Bureau, Li Fuyi, former director of the city pig slaughter office, Gao Yuejun, former director of the Donggang trade office and Liang Zhigang, former director of the Donggang slaughter office, acted as a "protective umbrella" for the evil forces. In January 2018, the Rizhao City Public Security Bureau cracked up the criminal cases of Zhang Gang and Zhang Yu brothers. It was found that in the process of monopolizing the control of the market for slaughtering and selling pork in Rizhao City, the slaughtering Office of Rizhao City and Donggang District Business Bureau sheltered and connived the criminal gang, and jointly enforced the law with the gang through the illegal establishment of an "underground inspection team". Through the illegal seizure and sealing up of pork from other vendors, their competitors were coordinated to remote cities. Field sales and other ways to help the gang. Wang Junlong, Li Fuyi, Gao Yuejun and Liang Zhigang all received money and property from members of the organization many times. Wang Junlong and Li Fuyi also put their own or relatives'funds in the organization's enterprises to make loans for interest. Wang Junlong and Gao Yuejun were severely warned by the Party and punished by government records. Li Fuyi was warned by the Party and punished by government records. Liang Zhigang was expelled from the Party, dismissed from public office and transferred to the judicial organ for handling according to law.
5. Han Xiangsheng, the former policeman of the detention center of Qingzhou Public Security Bureau, Cao Yuanzi, the former joint defender of Shaozhuang Town Police Station, and Sun Qingbin, the staff of Qingzhou Museum, have acted as "umbrellas" for the evil grave robbers. In November 2016, the Weifang municipal public security organ destroyed the gang of evil forces headed by Dong Mou and Zhao. After investigation, Han Xiangsheng, Cao Yuanzi and Sun Qingbin took advantage of their posts to help the gang to inspect the site of the ancient tombs, provide information and security guarantees for the ancient tombs, report to the gang, inform the police and patrol information, and provide convenient conditions for the gang to commit criminal acts. Han Xiangsheng and Sun Qingbin were expelled from the Party and from public service respectively. Cao Yuanzi was expelled from the Party and dismissed. All three were transferred to the judicial organs for legal treatment. (Shandong Provincial Commission for Discipline Inspection Supervisor Wang Xiaoning, editor in charge)
Editor in chief: Gui Qiang
Waonews is a news media from China, with hundreds of translations, rolling updates China News, hoping to get the likes of foreign netizens