Knowing that allergy is still eating crayfish, girls are in danger of losing their lives.


Knowing that allergy is still eating crayfish, girls are in danger of losing their lives.

Original title: knowing that allergy is still eating crayfish, girls are in danger of losing their lives.

Chutian Metropolis Daily News crayfish tastes delicious, and many diners are scramble for it. Recently, Xiaoying, a 16-year-old girl in Wuhan, knew she was allergic to crayfish, but she took the risk to taste it, resulting in anaphylactic shock and nearly lost her life.

Xiao Ying's family lives on Gutian No. 3 Road in Qiaokou District. She loves crayfish very much. Every summer, she addicts to it every three times and five times. However, Xiao Ying is allergic to crayfish. Every time he eats, he is full of rash and itchy. One after another, she gradually had experience. After eating shrimp, she had to take some anti allergy drugs. The result was good. On the evening of September 12th, Xiao Ying also met crayfish with several friends. She was worried about allergies and ate less. But soon after coming home, she was itchy and rash all over her eyes. The family immediately sent her to the emergency department of the fourth hospital of Wuhan.

The doctor Xu Biao said that when Xiao Ying arrived at the hospital, she was dizzy and sweaty, and her blood pressure dropped sharply. Examination revealed that her throat was severely oedema and blocked up more than half of her throat, which could cause suffocation at any time. Xiao Ying was diagnosed as a crayfish allergic shock, he injected Xiao Ying with adrenaline and hormones, anti-allergic treatment. Nearly 1 hours later, the disease improved.

Xu Biao introduced crayfish, which is rich in protein and is allogeneic to human body. After eating, a large number of allogeneic proteins accumulate in the body, which can easily cause allergic reactions in the body. The only way to deal with food allergies is to avoid re-exposure after the diagnosis of allergens and never take chances. If you accidentally ingest allergic food, must be closely observed, once the occurrence of systemic itching, rash, lip swelling, and sometimes accompanied by low fever, dyspnea and other serious allergic symptoms, need to seek timely medical treatment, and the doctor's advice to take appropriate anti-allergic drugs.

Editor in chief: Zhang Jianli


Waonews is a news media from China, with hundreds of translations, rolling updates China News, hoping to get the likes of foreign netizens