Liu Qiangdong involved in sexual assault girls WeChat exposure Jingdong is not the whole truth.

Liu Qiangdong involved in sexual assault girls WeChat exposure Jingdong is not the whole truth.

Original title: Foreign media: Liu Qiangdong sexual assault girl Wechat exposure that night, Jingdong refers to not all the truth

Surging news reporter Li Yiqing

Liu Qiangdong, founder of Jingdong, has returned home for more than half a month, but his alleged sexual assault in the US is still fermented.

On September 24, British media Reuters published an interview with several insiders to restore more details of the incident.

Jingdong spokeswoman: WeChat girl is not the whole truth.

At 2 a.m. on August 31, a 21-year-old female student at the University of Minnesota tweeted to her friends in the middle of the night that Liu Qiangdong forced her to have sex with him, Reuters reported.

"I don't want to." The girl wrote in Chinese, "I will try to escape tomorrow".

She also asked her friend not to call the police. "You underestimated his energy, and he'd keep it down." Reuters pointed out that "he" refers to Liu Qiangdong.

The girl's lawyer, Will Florin (Wil Florin), confirmed that the WeChat was issued by her. This WeChat content has not been announced before.

On the evening of August 31st local time, Liu Qiangdong was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault. The next day, Liu Qiangdong was released without any accusation. After denying any wrongdoing through lawyers, he returned to China and pledged to cooperate with the Minneapolis police investigation.

Jill Brisbois, a lawyer for Liu Qiangdong, said he believed he was innocent and had cooperated fully with the investigation.

"These allegations are not consistent with the evidence we want to make public after the closure." Blaise Bos said in an e-mail reply to Reuters.

Loretta Chao, a Jingdong spokeswoman, said that when more information was released, it would prove that the message in the tweet was not the whole truth.

Florin Roebig and Hang & amp; Associates, two law firms defending female students, said in an e-mail that their clients had "fully cooperated" with the police investigation and were prepared to assist prosecutors in the investigation. When asked if the client would initiate a civil action against Liu Qiangdong, Florin said: "Our legal intentions against Liu Qiangdong and others will be announced in due course."

Liu Qiangdong and lawyers involved in female students rejected requests from Reuters to interview their clients.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Hennepin County said police had handed over preliminary findings to local prosecutors who decided whether to sue Liu Qiangdong. There is no deadline for this decision.

Minneapolis police and prosecutor of Heng Ping county declined to comment.

According to Reuters, it was not clear who the woman was, but through her tweets to two friends and interviews with six people familiar with the matter, Reuters outlined new information about the interaction between the University of Minnesota student from China and Liu Qiangdong during the two days.

Girl WeChat: "this is a trap."

According to information disclosure from the University of Minnesota, Liu briefly attended a Ph.D. Business Program in Minneapolis sponsored by the Carlson School of Management of the University of Minnesota and Tsinghua University of China. The PhD course is targeted at senior managers in China.

Liu Qiangdong hosted a banquet in Origami Uptown, a Japanese restaurant in Minneapolis, on the evening of August 30, with about 20 people, including about 20 men, according to restaurant staff and CCTV videos. Red wine, sake and beer were served on the table.

A restaurant employee revealed that Liu Qiangdong took the menu and swept it from the first to the last with his finger, indicating that he wanted all the dishes on the menu. In addition, the staff revealed that Liu Qiang also had at least one box of red wine that evening.

The surveillance video showed that Liu Qiang and his wife had toasted each other all night.

The girl involved later told another friend of WeChat that she was forced to drink that night. "This is a trap." She said, "I am really drunk."

The dinner ended at about 9:30 in the evening, and the bill was 2200 dollars. The video showed that one of the drunken guests left the restaurant with the help of three partners.

Liu Qiangdong and the woman went to a house in Minneapolis, Reuters quoted a person familiar with the matter as saying. Another source said that the house was rented by a classmate of Liu Qiangdong during the academic course, so that students in the class to carry out social activities.

But they did not enter the house. According to the night's sources, Liu Qiangdong and the girl student were seen outside the room, then Liu Qiangdong pulled the girl into the car he rented.

A few hours later, the girl sent a message to a friend of Weixin that Liu Qiangdong "began to touch me in the car".

"I asked him not to do that. But he didn't listen. The girl wrote on WeChat.

Finally, the insiders said they went back to the girls' apartment.

Reuters said it was unable to determine what had happened in the next two hours. Police reported that sexual assault took place around 1 in the morning.

Later, the girl told another friend of the situation in admiral WeChat, who later called the police.

In the early morning of August 31, Minneapolis police arrived at her apartment, where Liu Qiangdong was there. According to sources, female students refused to accuse Liu Qiangdong of being present.

In a tweet to a friend, she was told why billionaires were interested in "ordinary girls" like her.

"If I were alone, I might commit suicide at once." She wrote, "but I'm afraid my parents can't stand it."

On the morning of Friday (Aug. 31), the girl also sent a message to one of the two Wechat friends that she had told several people, including the police, several friends and at least one teacher.

At the same time, she also wrote that she would keep the sheets. "The evidence must not be lost." She said.

In the afternoon, according to sources, she went to the hospital for sexual assault forensic identification.

Shortly after receiving an emergency call at 9 p.m., local police arrived at an office at the University of Minnesota. The above girls and school representatives in the office accused Liu Qiangdong of rape.

The representative of University of Minnesota declined to comment.

People familiar with the situation said that at about 11 p.m., Liu Qiangdong arrived at the school office, where the police were also there. A police officer put handcuffs on him, and Liu Qiangdong did not show any excitement. "I need an interpreter." He said.

About 17 hours later, Liu Qiangdong was released. Minneapolis police have said they can only detain Liu for up to 36 hours without making charges. Subsequently, Liu Qiangdong returned to China.

"Liu Qiangdong has returned to work in Beijing, and he will continue to lead the company. The daily operation of Jingdong has not been disturbed. " Jingdong spokesman Loretta Chao told Reuters.

Waonews is a news media from China, with hundreds of translations, rolling updates China News, hoping to get the likes of foreign netizens