Notice on comprehensively promoting the reform of fiscal electronic bills management
Cai  62
Relevant departments of the Party Central Committee, ministries and commissions of the State Council, directly affiliated institutions, the General Office of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress, the General Office of the National Political Consultative Conference, the High Court, the High Procuratorate, relevant people's organizations, relevant central enterprises, the Finance Department (Bureau) of provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and cities with separate plans, and the Finance Bureau of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps:
In order to deepen the reform and deployment of "discharge service", implement the requirements of "Internet + government services", ensure the smooth implementation of the reform of personal income tax, and enhance the efficiency of supervision of financial bills, we have decided to comprehensively push forward the reform of financial electronic bill management. The following matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. On the basis of sufficiently summarizing the experience of the pilot reform, the pilot areas of financial electronic bills should extend the reform of the management of financial electronic bills to all units and all types of financial bills in their respective areas (the management and use of the electronic General Payment Letter of Non-Taxable Income shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Ministry of Finance, the same hereinafter). The pilot units of financial electronic bills shall extend the reform of the management of financial electronic bills to all types of financial bills.
2. Non-pilot areas and departments of financial electronic bills shall, on the date of issuance of this circular, actively draw lessons from the experience of pilot reforms and, in light of local realities, conscientiously and meticulously plan the implementation of reform in the management of financial electronic bills in their respective regions and departments, and comprehensively push forward the reform in the management of financial electronic bills.
3. In accordance with the requirements of the "Pilot Plan for Steady Promoting the Reform of Financial Electronic Bill Management" (Finance Comprehensive Report No. 32), the financial electronic bill management system developed and constructed by the Ministry of Finance should be used in principle in all regions. Regions that do not use the system of the Ministry of Finance for the time being should develop the system in accordance with the unified data standards prescribed by the Ministry of Finance. Each region should realize the connection between the local system and the system of the Ministry of Finance, and achieve one-stop inquiry, authenticity check and reimbursement of national financial electronic bills.
4. In order to ensure the smooth implementation of the special additional deduction of personal income tax, all regions must complete the relevant reform of financial electronic bills management by January 31, 2019, and focus on the relevant financial bills data information in the region, so as to realize the relevant data sharing according to the regulations.
Fifth, the pilot units of financial electronic bills should actively explore and carry out the pilot work in accordance with the relevant provisions of financial electronic bills, promote the acceptance and filing of financial electronic bills, and accumulate experience for the full implementation of financial electronic bills.
6. All regions and departments should attach great importance to the reform of the management of financial electronic bills, conscientiously plan the implementation of financial electronic bills in their respective regions and departments, refine their tasks and requirements, and ensure the smooth progress of the reform; and synchronously promote the construction of the management system of financial electronic bills, so as to provide financial electronic bills. The promotion and application will provide strong institutional guarantee.
Ministry of Finance
November 6, 2018
Waonews is a news media from China, with hundreds of translations, rolling updates China News, hoping to get the likes of foreign netizens